Tushar Bhadalkar and WPeka have been publishing some great interviews lately. I was asked to participate in an interview about Pro Plugin Directory. Tushar had some thoughtful questions and I was happy to answer. Give it a read if you’re interested in learning more about the history of Pro Plugin Directory, how it works and where it’s headed.
Here’s a sampling of the questions.
- Tell us about your life before WordPress and afte rWordPress?
- How did you zero in a niche set of themes – i.e. Church Themes?
- You seem to have your fingers in many pies – tell us how you manage your time?
- I know it is a little bit like asking to choose your favourite child – but which project is your pet project?
- Pro Plugin Directory is an ambitious project – how was it born? How long did it take you to launch it?
- Do you plan to introduce a fee from buyers for recommending a plugin? Or from developers for listing their plugin?
- This should be easy enough – your favourite plugin? Maybe one you wished you had come up with yourself?
- Tell us some lesser-known fun facts about you