This plugin allows you to easily add a fully responsive HTML5 video player with a scrolling thumbnail playlist to any WordPress post or page using a shortcode. The player utilizes the latest YouTube API (v3) and will populate with videos from the specified YouTube playlist ID. Anytime the playlist is updated on YouTube it will be reflected in this player.
The MyList Video Player’s design is simple, clean and intuitive. It looks and works great on desktops, tablets, and smartphones. There are no clunky scrollbars or cluttered and confusing controls. The playlist shows a thumbnail image and title for each video and is displayed in a single horizontal row underneath the video player. Scroll through the playlist by tapping on the left or right arrow or by swiping left or right on touchscreens.
Use this plugin’s Settings page in your WordPress Admin to generate a shortcode. Simply enter your desired YouTube playlist ID, select other options and colors (optional) and click on the Generate Shortcode button. Copy the shortcode and paste it into the content area of a post or page. It’s that simple!
* Enable autoplay so that the next video in the playlist automatically plays when the current one ends
* Show or hide the video titles that appear under each thumbnail in the playlist
* Show or hide the YouTube video player controls
* Change default and hover state colors for the video titles in the playlist
* Change default and hover state colors for the left and right arrows